Thursday, February 17, 2011

Frame Your 2010 Calendar Back to Life

I was wondering around the house seeking for a new project I could do with what I already had at home. I fortunately found a frame that was just lying in the crafts' closet, an old 2010 kitty calendar that my Hubbybunches did not throw away because he loves kitties and the gift wrapping paper I used to make my mom's b-day gift. So I decided to frame the outrageously cute kitty photograph in the frame and hang it in our bedroom.



Materials I used:
  1. Frame (mine was 12 in x 18 in)


  2. Ornate paper (it can be anything, gift wrapping paper, scrapbook paper, even fabric, anything you want to be the background of the frame)


  3. Old Calendar that you love and don't want it to go to garbage
STEP NO. 1: CREATE YOUR BACKGROUND AND CENTER YOUR ART


I used a sheet of the calendar and cut it to fit the frame and wrapped it with the gift paper and lightly taped the photograph in the center.



STEP NO. 2: ASSEMBLE THE FRAME!


I assembled my calendar art with the beautiful background into the frame. Luckily my frame already had the hanging hooks in the back.

STEP NO. 3: ENJOY YOUR CRAFTACULAR CREATION!! :)


Ta dah!! :)
The beaver and the bear, Boo Boo, also says hello and welcomes all the readers to our home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment